Thursday, May 28, 2009

Deny

An English Company called Neal's Yard Remedies, which sells 'ethical skin and bodycare products' is the subject of the Grauniad's Ethical Living Blog 'You Ask, They Answer' this week.

I'm guessing the questions being asked weren't exactly what they were expecting!

I think my favourite question is right down the end. It asks: "From the Neals Yard website [it states that] 'Remedies in the 30th potency should be repeated only once or twice, preferably at eight hour intervals. In more severe, acute situations, the 200th potency may be administered once - this should not be repeated'. If I overdose on homeopathic remedies what should I do? Should I contact a homeopath or qualified medical personnel?"

Indeed. Maybe it's called drowning?
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Irish Blogs