Monday, September 01, 2008

Complete Control

I needed something to give out about yesterday, so I reached for a Sunday Independent. The Life supplement is always a very safe bet if I want to get pissed off at the complete losers that infest this country and it didn't let me down.

They ran a list feature about what's stylish and chic in 2008 (kind of obvious for the end of August, innit?) and somehow managed to claim that Andrea Roche (a complete munter in my book) is the number one, er, style icon (or something) in Ireland today. For real.

'Where culchie charm meets exotic looks, where high fashion meets high street. Still the one who shows the rest of them how it's done...' Ugh...

Lest you've never had the pleasure of hearing it, here's Andrea speaking on the radio back when she was competing in Miss World ten years ago:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Irish Blogs