Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Threw A Brick Through A Window


Well actually I didn't - some Limerick knacker did. I went up yesterday to collect my girlfriend who'd been away for a week, parked in the city centre at 5:30 to go get a coffee before driving back to Cork, and sometime between then and 6:30 this happened. Pain in the hole.

It was probably a Boring Munster fan... although he got nothing, whereas I am now the proud owner of half a brick. Limerick 0 Me 1.

If I'm lucky he severed an artery reaching in through the window. If not, but if I'm really lucky, he'll be another 'victim' of Limerick scumbaggery sometime soon. And, y'know, as we walked back to the car, we had been talking about how dead the streets were and just how chavvy the few people that were around looked.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Irish Blogs