Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Know Your Rights

Really glad I stayed out of it! You always forget that not everyone who reads this blog stuff knows your personality - they don't necessarily know how you turn a phrase or when your tongue is planted firmly in your cheek. So the chances of me 'contributing' without managing to offend someone were pretty remote. Hence studious topic avoidance up 'til now! I think I link to five women bloggers (having just counted), and they're some of the blogs I read the most. The sex of the blogger has hitherto meant nothing to me, probably because I can't see the person whose thoughts I'm reading. Hence the thoughts are all that matter - and surely that's the best thing that can be said about this lark?
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Irish Blogs