Friday, October 14, 2005

This Is Fucking Ridiculous

I didn't bother mentoning this before, but I got myself a T-Mobile pay-as-you go mobile phone to cover me while I was in the States. However, when I went to top up, the website stated that it could only take US issued credit cards. I got the same thing when I tried over the phone.

Now my order for that camera has been cancelled. The webstore rang me and informed me they couldn't take non-US issued credit cards either. I have both Visa and American Express credit cards but apparently being issued in Ireland somehow makes them different. What a pile of bullshit. I have used my credit card all over Europe, in Asian based webstores and in Brazil. My sister has used my credit card in Australia and New Zealand. I have never heard this bullshit before. What the fuck is wrong with them?

And another thing, I've been to three banks since I got here and the tellers have all been brain dead morons. What's the point in being all friendly and giving the illusion of caring about quality customer service if you're a bloody incompetent? I have some post I need to send but I'm now afraid to go near a Post Office.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Irish Blogs