Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stories For Boys

Slugger has a collection of famous cricket-sledging moments. However he decided to leave one of the most famous out on the grounds of decency. I, on the other hand, have no such qualms. In fact, when I had a pretty impressive beer 'n'pizza gut a few years back, I got to use it myself on occasion - which was nice.

Anyway it went as follows:

Glenn McGrath of Australia was bowling to Eddo Brandes, the Zimbabwe number 11 - who couldn't hit snow off a rope but was still in after a few fresh airs at McGrath deliveries. McGrath, getting increasingly pissed, wanders up after one delivery and goes: "Oi, chicken farmer, why are you so fucking fat?" Quick as a flash, Brandes replies: "'Cos every time I fuck your wife, she gives me a biscuit." Even the rest of the Aussies started pissing themselves.

Legend.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Irish Blogs