Monday, August 22, 2005

Deny

Who Built The Moon? Humans did, apparently. Humans from the future. Life as we know it could not exist without the moon being the size it is and located as it is in relation to the Earth and the Sun. Quite how the humans of the future, who decide to time travel and build a moon, exist in the first place if the evolution of life is dependant on the presence of said moon might be explained in the book, but seeing as it's all bollox I don't think I'll bother.

The Skepdic website details many of the myths attributed to the moon and Lunar Cycles, the stuff about women's menstrual cycles (and therefore fertility) being "in tune" with the lunar cycle is the funniest.

Also, while I'm at it, you might get an email detailing how Aspartame in diet soft drinks can poison individuals and cause MS-like symptoms. I had three versions of the email when I returned to work today and I got a rash of them a couple of years back too. It, too, is bollox.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Irish Blogs