Tuesday, April 05, 2005

You'll Never Walk Alone

The 'pool are two up with 10 minutes of the first half remaining. Why am I posting? COS I'M STILL AT FUCKING WORK! (after a recent post on Gavin's Blog I've decided I might as well swear in full if I want to swear at all). Thankfully my good mate Stiff gave me his password to Liverpoolfc.tv so I'm listening to live commentary. I'm as nervous as hell - just don't bloody concede, PLEASE!

Update Wednesday:
They did concede one after all. Still 2-1 considering the two teams on paper is some result. Not sure about next week. To be honest I hope football just doesn't get tarnished with more violence. Watching the Italians boo and turn their backs on the Liverpool fans' gestures of contrition and friendship was not pleasant.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Irish Blogs