Thursday, February 10, 2005

You'll Never Walk Alone

Well we won, so we did (that's a Dundalk-ism, so it is... I'll stop now. So I will). The Duffman was magnificent as usual and only John O'Shea had what could be considered a poor game (although I'm not exactly sure what Matt Holland did all night). It was brassers though, really fecking cold.

In the aftermath, Vincent Hogan is up to his old shite again in the Indo today. Just read this crap. How does he get away with it?

The Duff picked up his 50th cap yesterday while The Man Who Can Do No Wrong has 62. Yet Duff has taken seven years to reach his total while TMWCDNW earned his first 14 years ago. Given that he could be considered an automatic first choice since 1993 it's a surprise that he hasn't earned more (despite his self-imposed two year retirement). I wonder if I'll bother to collate a comparison of games missed for Ireland with games missed for Man Yoo...
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Irish Blogs